|DICE and Naval LVC Functional Monitoring Threat Analysis Support||N6600122C0015|
Sapient Logic is supporting the Development Integration Collaboration Environment (DICE) Laboratory through contract N6600122C0015 with Software Defined Networking (SDN), through its hosting infrastructure monitoring capability via Continuous Functional Monitoring (CFM), and the use of Artificial Intelligence within the Threat Analysis Security Coverage (TASC) application. Sapient Logic supports the establishment of a hybrid test environment bridging Cloud representative functionality with Hardware-In-The-Loop (HWIL) environments to allow C4ISR systems dependent on DICE resources to further their DevSecOps efforts.
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-NxG Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contract holders.
|8(a) STARS III||47QTCB22D0142|
Pre-competed, easy to use contract with streamlined ordering procedures
- Direct task orders up to $4.5 million for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- Multiple award, indefinite-delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Offers access to pool of contractors with industry credentials
- Supports timely order award for optimal mission support
Program Manager : Mandela Byam | Phone: 858-210-9112 | Email: STARS3@sapientlogic.com
To find out more about how to leverage these contracts, feel free to contact us